Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas - Brandy Slush

This is a drink we've had at just about every family function I can remember.  I introduced it to the Texas ladies when I lived there, and they INHALED it (especially Melanie, Brooke and Jennifer!!)  Every year I bring it out for our Christmas and Holiday parties.  Enjoy this recipe and always drink responsibly! 

For reference, I can usually get away with one "large" batch for any party that I attend.  Unless it's the Texas, when they drink double... or triple.

 Large Party Size:
In a 5-quart ice cream pail (or other plastic container) combine the following
  • 12-oz can of frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 12-oz can of frozen lemonade concentrate
  • 3 cups of brandy
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 8 cups water
Mix and put in a deep freezer for a few days.  Scoop out and serve with Mt. Dew or Sprite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment