Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mid-Week Yum

I have a monthly business review that I deliver.  I despise having to talk to people on speakerphone, so I bribe them to attend in person by making treats each month.  Certain peeps have learned to drop by my office to "check on me" with different levels of subtlety in order to get a treat (Marianne for example shows up and asks what I made her, while I think a certain MANager thinks he's being sneaky)  Here are some favorites!
Shamrock sugar cookies with border and glaze frosting.  I thought they were simple, but then I basically got threats until I brought in more!

WAY too much hand piping for one of hubbie's meetings

Easter Bunny Cupcakes.  I KNOW RIGHT?!?!  (Common question is the ears... gum!)


Seriously messy but delightful Turtle Krispies
Stained glass cookies

2 comments: